Sunday 19 February 2012

I await your call, I await your crown, Let's change our roads and chase them all around











Jeans: Topshop
Top:Zara
Boots: Topshop


I've been spending again...such a bad person!! I had a wee trip to the shops today and after seeing my gorgeous workmate with this fab tassle jumper on over the weekend I had to hunt it down. Its by the TFC range in Zara. Decided to team with my old acid wash jeans from Topshop...another wardrobe gem (which always see me through summer). I got told about a new website that customise shorts for you...could you point me in the right direction as to where I could buy customise jeans?? OR any DIY tips for making your own?! 

So as you know London Fashion Week is underway at the moment (seriously sick with jealousy of anyone attending)....maybe next year?! A girl can only dream big.....
Which show has been your favourite so far? Any amaze outfits?
Here is mine: Topshop Unique Spring/Summer 2012, Jameela Jamil looking fab as per!! 



Shyz xx

6 comments:

  1. I love the top and colour of the jeans!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your jeans!

    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit.. love the jeans... and also your ombre hair is so beatiful... so love it! xMarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, the jeans and shoes especially! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man that fringed top is so cool, I might have to take a trip to zara and purchase it! Please say it wasn't too costly?! You look lurvlyyyy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving ur outfit! especially your fringed top!!! its lush!!! Loving this blog, glad i stumbled across it :)

    www.justsugacane.com

    Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete