Sunday 18 December 2011

It's just what all young lovers do





Dress:Pop couture,Shoes:Topshop


Hello darlings!! This outfit was the nombre I chose to wear to my Xmas party with my friends last night! Do you like? I was scanning through LOOK magazine a few weeks ago and came across this sexy dress.....it looks really similar to Daise Lowe one by Elie Saab below:


Mines is a great homage to this designer beauty and at only £16 (unbelievable) I'm definitely not complaining.You can bag yourself one like mine from www.popcouture.co.uk. My shoes are last year from Topshop...I ended up getting them in every colour as they are so comfortable. Teamed it with lace socks from Topshop also to add a bit more detail AND the snake arm band from Asos. Love, love. 


Shyz xx

3 comments:

  1. you look AMAZING! Such a gorgeous dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, such clever styling with the lace socks and the arm cuff... can i be you please? x

    ReplyDelete