Sunday 22 April 2012

There is love fuelled lust, Little thing called trust






Shirt: DIY
Jeans: Topshop
T-shirt: Topshop
Shoes: ASOS

Hi guys this is me showcasing another one of my DIY shirts! Literally got this way back last year and forgot I even had it (love when that happens). It was a rather dull shirt so decided to get the good old trusty bleach again and went mental. Checks the studded detailing on the pocket (took and hour and a half of my time) worth it I think. I'm impressed with the guys who completely stud their garments must take an eternity! This is my wee sunday outfit, I'm away to hit sports direct for some cheapo running gear as I've been going hard at it all week and want to look somewhat "professional". You like my new ombre ends?! Can't give up being a blondie just yet!! 


Kisses
Shyz xx

14 comments:

  1. loving the shirt!
    http://georgiahollyedwards.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is amazing, you look gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loVE your hair! and the shirt is amazinggg xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I love this outfit!

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessssed with studs!!! and tie dye!!! Wowowo!! This vest is outtta control hot!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
    Big kiss
    xox Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! We seriously love everything about this look - you always look like SUCH a rock star! Love it.

    PS. We’ve a $75 Giveaway to PLNDR on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shirt, the time studding it was definitely worth it, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shirt is amazing, I really want to try some DIY but never seem to find the time! It's so worth it though :)

    I recognise you, do you work in Topshop?

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment :)
      Yes I sure do x

      Delete
  9. Love this look and your shirt! So well put together! xx

    ReplyDelete