Wednesday 16 January 2013

Your smile sticks a kiss

IMG_4422 IMG_4429 IMG_4427


Snow is back!! Although very pretty to look at and fun to play in...it's not ideal, especially for me catching public transport for work. Please go away. That is all. Now way back last year is when I bought this little sparkly beauty. I saw it in a magazine featured on Millie from "Made In Chelsea" and immediately fell in love. If you ask anyone who knows me, I hate sequins and anything glitsy but this definately tugged on my heartstrings and because it khaki (obsession) I was somewhat swayed. Teamed with my effortless casual aztec number from Topshop and not so grippy boots for the snow....when will I learn. Shyz xx

3 comments:

  1. I am major jealous of your hair and jacket. Pretty snowy pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress and boots. The snowy pictures are beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore this aztec dress to bar on ye, i love he pattern and it looks great with your jacket:) x

    ReplyDelete