Sunday 20 May 2012

In these little moments, lay your cards out, I am waiting











Jacket: Topshop premium
Shorts: DIY
Top: Topshop
Jewellery: Freedom
Shoes: Topshop


A little mixture of studs, tassels and tie dye. Possibly my favourite combination ever. The old faithful tassel jacket has indeed made a comeback (summer approaching). Excuse me for my lack of postings last week, along with disastrous weather and general busyness...I have been awful. New week, new goal. 

Listen to these guys...Polica.

Shyz xx

9 comments:

  1. perfect shorts!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shorts are amazing, jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL SHORTS AND T-SHIRT!!!!!

    Besos from BARCELONA!

    http://demodayaloloco.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What size did you buy the Topshop vest in ?

    I got it yesterday and think I want it bigger : /

    www.bonjourbeaut.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and your outfits! :)
    Great shorts btw

    Amy xx

    www.lipstickblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit here. Especially the shorts! Great photos x

    ReplyDelete
  7. shorts are amaze!!love this whole outfit. So gutted I never bought that Topshop jacket...is it the one from last year?xx

    ReplyDelete