Tuesday 8 May 2012

Now I'm ready to start






Tshirt: New Look
Leggings: Topshop
Boots: Topshop
Necklace: Freedom


Checks me being a regular poster this week THUS far...I'm going to try my best! These beauties of leggings arrived over the weekend and I love them! I know I'm into the whole DIYing myself but it was nice to treat myself to something tye died for me. Also loving these cut out arm tees at the moment too...literally so flattering for the arms..always a plus! Stay tuned I've got bags of goodies to showcase this week..

Shyz xx

9 comments:

  1. amazing necklace and leggings !love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love looove the leggings x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving cut-out shoulder tops at the moment too but haven't managed to get me one yet! I love your jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could pull off leggings like this! You look amazing.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your cut out shoulder top, im thinking i really need one! i love your blog atm! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your outfit!

    Just a heads up, I have changed my blog platform so you can't follow me via Google Friend Connect anymore. You can on Bloglovin and if you do I'll love you forever!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3703908/shardette-blog

    xx Sharday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments sexy ladies :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need that top in my life - love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit!!

    www.beautywithouthepricetag.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete