Friday 11 May 2012

Your the kind of mess I'm looking for today






Dress: Topshop
Tshirt: Topshop
Boots: Topshop
Necklace: Freedom


Hi guys this is a sneak peak of my outfit yesterday. Work at the moment have launched a new Fashion Role model scheme so we all had to wear our newest Topshop treads! As you can see I already blogged this dress..the comfort/style, basically cant get enough. Look at this amazing necklace. It was featured in a Topshop magazine a few months back and was dying to get my hands on it. Happy days. 

Shyz xx

9 comments:

  1. love the casualness of this look, cool necklace :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! so love your hair!x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in casual attire!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that necklace, its hevvvvvan! as are you in these photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, I want those shoes, they need to be in my life :)

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that necklace and your overall outfit!
    beaut :)
    Hannah x
    www,girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete