Sunday 15 January 2012

And we'll grow out when it's time, And the skins we've known no longer fits us








Jacket: Topshop Boutique
Top: Topshop
Skirt: New Look
Boots: Topshop
Rings: JWLRY

Hi guys...good weekend?! You may have seen this colourful kimono jacket featured already but I cant get enough of it....such a statement piece!! Decided to team with a new crop top I bought from Toppers the other day..had to go up a fair few sizes though...they are like baby tops!! Am guessing crops are going to be massive this summer again! Better get the summer tummy going then :)! Our store visit from Kate Phelan went great btw.....decided to wear high waisted leather shorts teamed with another kimono jacket of mine (own a few) one of the girls even got her contact details....LUCKY! As you can see I'm having fun with my new camera!

Shyz xx

8 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. I was going to get the kimono style jacket from Topshop yesterday and regret not buying it now as it looks really nice. Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. i had better get on the sit ups. LOVE love love the jacket, amazing colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit! your hair is lovely too :-) xo

    pebbz | www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dig this outfit so much! Not to mention your hair is so great!

    Great great vibe! xoxo halfmoonhippies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I`m redesigning blog pages(these few weeks for free)so if you are interested in getting fresh makeover please contact me on my email :) xoxo

    Lara
    betheone@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jacket!
    I've just nominated you for the Kreativ Blog award,see my blog for details! :)

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete