Monday 30 January 2012

GLOSSYBOX TREATS....








Hello babes!! I'm off work sick today...sadly it has got the better of me :(!! So instead of a style shoot of myself today, I got my January Glossybox through this morning and decided to blog about my goodies instead! As soon as I know the Glossybox is about to arrive I get the same excitement opening it as you do on Christmas day and I wasn't disappointed with this months one at all!! Quite excited that I can have a cosy night in tonight trying out my new beauty goodies!! This month Valentines box contains:




  • EYEKO (skinny eyeliner) got it in a lovely metallic purple colour
  • ORLY (nail varnish) came in a deep red shade
  • WELEDA (one step cleanser and toner)
  • FAB (gentle body wash)
  • MURAD (hyrbrids skin perfecting primer) most excited to use this one


So my night of recovery will consist of all of thee above...what do you think of this months Glossybox??

Shyz xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks like such a good box! I wasn't too keen on November's one but this has such lovely stuff, I really like Weleda. xx

    ReplyDelete