Sunday 29 January 2012

Feet don't fail me now, Take me to the finish-line








Dress: Topshop
Jewellery: Freedom, Frassy, Warehouse
Boots: Topshop
Socks: Urban Outfitters



Babecasts...hope you are having a good sunday...hungover or not! In my case (slightly)!! Sadly I've been battling the flu since thursday but decided I NEEDED to blog so here is my best shot. Also been on a massive bender this weekend which probably has not helped...self inflicted (I know). Today I'm wearing a midi dress from Topshop...I found it and guess what it went down to £10, you know what's coming....I had to buy!! Its an unusually bright colour for me but I seem to be embracing colour into my wardrobe these days...must be the thought of summer! Teamed with the ever so popular Allegra boots and my wee sparkly socks (which are the best ones around may I add)..maybe biased :)! 

Some exciting news that definitely cheered me up these last few days, I received my first ever blog award!!! I got given "The Versatile Blogger Award" from the gorgeous Jennifer over at Inordinately Plush and from Carmen of Handbag Full of Dreams. Their blogs are amaze so go check them out!! 

Shyz xx

16 comments:

  1. Love this outfit & your hair is gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I followed you! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much. http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering you're slightly hungover YOU LOOK BLOODY GORGEOUS!
    Seriously in love with this dress, the colour, the length and the shape! It's gorgeous, and suits you so much! Hope you feel better soon.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag!!

    You look gorgeous! Love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that blue shade really suits you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe!! Not really into colour normally aswell! x

      Delete
  6. I fall in love with the necklace! You were simply precious this day :) I follow you now! xoxo
    http://miestiloesmimundo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of your dress match your beautiful eyes :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your style!!! the bag and also the colour of dress are amazing!!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
  9. the colour and style of your dress are lovely! i really like your bag and boots too, pretty much everything..! x

    ReplyDelete