Sunday 1 January 2012

Lock up your ears, my dear, I'm verbal when I am loaded

Dress:Love





Coat:Miss Selfridge,Shoes:Urban Outfitters


HAPPY NEW YEAR you bunch of babes!!

Today I'm going for a wee sixties look :). I got this polka dot number by LOVE available at www.inlovewithfashion.co.uk isn't it gorge?! The details on the dress are so pretty...especially the big buttons down the front! Teamed it with my faux fur from Miss Selfrifdge as its still soooooo cold!! Ive also taking a liking to wearing my lipstick all the time again :)

Shyz xx



7 comments:

  1. Love your arm cuff so much, always rocking it! That last picture is so so pretty :) assezblonde.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fur coat. Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit -- especially the coat -- so lux!

    Fashion Translated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes. Great post,
    Following:)
    h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! The combo with this coat is perfect!
    xoxo

    http://sparklyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete