Sunday 22 January 2012

Just a glimmer from the way beyond, But you're lost



















Jacket:Topshop
Top:Topshop
Skirt: Love
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Jewellery: ASOS/Topshop





Guess what?! Its not raining on my day off so I finally got the chance to go for a wee roadtrip and go snap happy for today's outfit post guys :)!! Since it was rather sunny too I decided to showcase my new dipped hem maxi skirt by Love!! You can get one from www.inlovewithfashion.co.uk and its also available in cream yet the aqua blue just totally stood out to me!! Al tough its a tad on the girly side for myself but as always teamed with my leathers and my studded boots I feel like ME!! It looks really amazing with tights too but thought id bare the winter elements for a change!! I'm also wearing a rather chunky necklace which is also unusual for myself...got this beauty from the Topshop jewellery sale for £3...its great for dressing up any outfit!! As you can see the barnett is thrown into a wee bun today (not my usual I know)...its not washed (oops) and always seems to look better up when its dirty!! However you will rarely see me post with my hair up as I don't feel confident without my big hair at all!! 



May I add also that I am in the biggest sulk EVER today as I should be at the Lemontree in Aberdeen listening to The Maccabees. O well. :(. Here's one of my favourite tracks from their new album.."Given To The Wild"..shed a tear everytime!! Until next time Orlando Weeks...

Shyz xx




22 comments:

  1. AGHHHH the skirt looks so amazing, you're making me want it even more now! love these pictures toooo. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous skirt!!! love the pics, such a contrasting background setting for the outfit its brilliant! x

    gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit a lot!
    maccabees ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this is stunning. Love your jacket.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this outfit, the colour of the skirt is amazing and the accessories are to die for! Love your JC's too! How are they to walk in? I'm so short so i have considered buying a pair just to give me that extra height but i'm worried they are difficult to walk in! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah!! :). They are the comfiest shoes ever not even kidding! I have a few pairs! The studded ones are pretty heavy to walk in due to the spikes but the normal litas are a dream to walk in! I'd say their a very sensible purchase :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Oh, I love the boots!
    I have also similar boots on my blog. Have a look!

    Should we follow each other?

    stylekultur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful skirt and stunning jacket! I adore the colour of the skirt and the edgyness of the jacket, it creates such a contrast <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an amazing outfit, love the colour of the skirt, definitely the one I would've picked too! Also loving the necklace and of course the JC's. Definitely following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. a-maz-ing!! love, love, love the look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this outfit!! favourite to date!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the lovely comments pretties!! means alot :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lurrvly the colour of the skirt is amazing and looks perfect with the JC's x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my god I was lusting over that skirt today, you look amazing I'm enjoying your blog. I love the cows in the background haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah glam meets field....haha love yours too pretty xx

      Delete
  14. This is such a beautiful skirt! I love the location for this shoot too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is like my dream outfit, haha! I love the turquoise skirt, I am saving up for my own JC Litas.

    Corrine
    trendtone.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit so much! Those boots are absolutely amazing, so jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely stunning, great outfit! Inspired me for what to wear on holiday, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete