Sunday 22 January 2012

Waiting for the day you're not looking for something else










Shirt: New Look
Top: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Boots: Topshop
Jewellery: Urban Outifitters/ASOS


Hello babecasts!! Here is an epic photo sesh from yesterday!! I've decided since I pretty much live in Topshop during 80% of my life...just to take my camera in with me everyday and get my work darlings to take blog photos of me on my breaks!! Thought this was a good idea since I'm always complaining I never get to post enough! :)! I got this amazing maxi/midi skirt the other day from toppers! Its soooo similar to the American Apparell ones that were so popular on blogs last summer! Think it is a midi skirt but on my short self..more of a maxi!! Decided to team with the ever so "popular" crop again and with a checked shirt, for that 90's grunge look! What new buys have you been treating yourself too?! 

I've always wanted to start a street style segment also..but until then I have decided to pap my ever so stylish workmates!! Here's Jennifer...she looked amaze on sat with her pleated maxi skirt from Warehouse...(on sale for £7) wow!!






Shyz xx



2 comments:

  1. I cannot say enough how much I love your hair! That skirt also suits you. Beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete